Home Contact Site Map
Hindi English
 
No News
Tender
spacer
Job Opportunities
spacer
Feedback
spacer
Webmail
spacer
Contacts
spacer
Visitor Information
No Announcement
 
Home » For Industry
ITER-India Procurement Packages
According to the ITER Joint Implementation Agreement (JIA), the participating nations in the project will share the cost of the construction (Host EU bears 45%, China, India, Japan, South Korea, the Russian Federation and the USA 9.1% each). Of these contributions, about 90% will be In-Kind contributions, where ITER components are manufactured by the parties through their domestic (or foreign) industries and delivered to ITER. The rest 10% will be cash contribution to the International Organization (IO) for procuring certain critical components and the functioning of the IO office itself. For a detailed breakup of the procurement components among the parties, click here.

The Procurement components to be fabricated and delivered by ITER-India with active participation of the Indian Induatry are:

 
Home | Contact | Site Map Copyright 2006 ITER-India, All rights reserved.